Palliative Care Australia is the national peak body for palliative care.
Palliative Care Australia represents all those who work towards high quality palliative care for all Australians. Working closely with consumers, our Member Organisations and the palliative care workforce, we aim to improve access to, and promote the need for, palliative care.
We believe quality palliative care occurs when strong networks exist between specialist palliative care providers, primary generalist, primary specialist and support care providers and the community.
Palliative Care Australia launched in 1998, developing from the Australian Association for Hospice and Palliative Care Inc which started in 1991.
Quality palliative care for all who need it.
To influence, foster and promote the delivery of quality palliative care for all who need it, when and where they need it.
Our work is aligned with the priorities in the National Palliative Care Strategy.
Palliative Care Australia represents eight member groups and all Australians who believe in quality end of life care.
- Palliative Care Australia Strategic Direction 2019-2021
- Palliative Care Australia’s Annual Report 2018-2019
- Reconciliation Action Plan March 2018 – February 2020
- Palliative Care Australia Limited Constitution 2018
- Palliative Care Australia’s Annual Report 2017-2018
- Palliative Care Australia’s Annual Report 2016-2017
- Palliative Care Australia's Annual Report 2015-2016
- Palliative Care Australia’s Annual Report 2014-2015