From Palliative Care Australia Stories about living, dying and Palliative Care
4 September 2015
People working in the palliative care sector have been challenged to go out to their communities and talk about death, dying and bereavement in order to break down barriers to palliative care.
- Frail elderly put new pressure on prisons to provide palliative care
- One third of elderly patients receive futile treatment before they die
- Symbolic works created with ink-filled syringe capture life and offer therapy
- The most intimate thing I’ve done in my life: Kylie’s story
- Vicarious trauma: a young nurse shares her experience