From Palliative Care Australia Stories about living, dying and Palliative Care
15 December 2016
Heading into the holiday season, now is a good time to consider what meaningful rituals can be embedded into celebrations so that the memory of our deceased loved ones remains alive in our hearts and minds.
- Frail elderly put new pressure on prisons to provide palliative care
- One third of elderly patients receive futile treatment before they die
- Symbolic works created with ink-filled syringe capture life and offer therapy
- The most intimate thing I’ve done in my life: Kylie’s story
- Vicarious trauma: a young nurse shares her experience