From Palliative Care Australia Stories about living, dying and Palliative Care
25 May 2017
People looking at aged care options are being encouraged to ask services whether they provide a palliative approach to care and whether they have links with specialist palliative care services.
- Frail elderly put new pressure on prisons to provide palliative care
- One third of elderly patients receive futile treatment before they die
- Symbolic works created with ink-filled syringe capture life and offer therapy
- The most intimate thing I’ve done in my life: Kylie’s story
- Vicarious trauma: a young nurse shares her experience