From Palliative Care Australia Stories about living, dying and Palliative Care
30 August 2017
NSW Ambulance is drawing on palliative care expertise as it strives to deliver emergency responses that are consistent with patients’ existing medical treatment and wishes for end-of-life care.
- Frail elderly put new pressure on prisons to provide palliative care
- One third of elderly patients receive futile treatment before they die
- Symbolic works created with ink-filled syringe capture life and offer therapy
- The most intimate thing I’ve done in my life: Kylie’s story
- Vicarious trauma: a young nurse shares her experience