From Palliative Care Australia Stories about living, dying and Palliative Care
1 August 2017
It is DonateLife Week – the perfect time to raise the topic of organ donation, remembering that palliative care patients can donate corneas and restore a young person’s sight.
- Frail elderly put new pressure on prisons to provide palliative care
- One third of elderly patients receive futile treatment before they die
- Symbolic works created with ink-filled syringe capture life and offer therapy
- The most intimate thing I’ve done in my life: Kylie’s story
- Vicarious trauma: a young nurse shares her experience