From Palliative Care Australia Stories about living, dying and Palliative Care
15 March 2017
Thousands of people nearing death have found peace in the sounds and silences created by Peter Roberts and his harp. His inspiring transformation from furniture retailer to music thanatologist has been captured in a feature-length documentary, to be released later this year.
- Frail elderly put new pressure on prisons to provide palliative care
- One third of elderly patients receive futile treatment before they die
- Symbolic works created with ink-filled syringe capture life and offer therapy
- The most intimate thing I’ve done in my life: Kylie’s story
- Vicarious trauma: a young nurse shares her experience