From Palliative Care Australia Stories about living, dying and Palliative Care
9 May 2017
For some bereaved mothers, the weeks leading up to Mother’s Day are even more difficult than the day itself. Social workers Elham Day from Hummingbird House and Liz Arnott from Bear Cottage suggest planning in advance for Sunday 14 May.
- Frail elderly put new pressure on prisons to provide palliative care
- One third of elderly patients receive futile treatment before they die
- Symbolic works created with ink-filled syringe capture life and offer therapy
- The most intimate thing I’ve done in my life: Kylie’s story
- Vicarious trauma: a young nurse shares her experience