From Palliative Care Australia Stories about living, dying and Palliative Care
21 July 2016
A new website is helping patients, families and health professionals to find and understand laws that underpin medical decision-making at the end of life.
- Frail elderly put new pressure on prisons to provide palliative care
- One third of elderly patients receive futile treatment before they die
- Symbolic works created with ink-filled syringe capture life and offer therapy
- The most intimate thing I’ve done in my life: Kylie’s story
- Vicarious trauma: a young nurse shares her experience