From Palliative Care Australia Stories about living, dying and Palliative Care
21 April 2017
Palliative care needs to be an integral part of humanitarian disaster responses, according to eight international experts who have raised the issue in a prestigious medical journal this week.
- Frail elderly put new pressure on prisons to provide palliative care
- One third of elderly patients receive futile treatment before they die
- Symbolic works created with ink-filled syringe capture life and offer therapy
- The most intimate thing I’ve done in my life: Kylie’s story
- Vicarious trauma: a young nurse shares her experience