From Palliative Care Australia Stories about living, dying and Palliative Care
28 April 2017
Maggie Beer visited regional towns in northern NSW recently to promote the use of fresh food within residential aged care homes.
- Frail elderly put new pressure on prisons to provide palliative care
- One third of elderly patients receive futile treatment before they die
- Symbolic works created with ink-filled syringe capture life and offer therapy
- The most intimate thing I’ve done in my life: Kylie’s story
- Vicarious trauma: a young nurse shares her experience