From Palliative Care Australia Stories about living, dying and Palliative Care
5 April 2017
How do you help a young boy to enjoy the simple pleasure of fresh strawberries and ice cream when he so unwell he can’t swallow? HammondCare’s executive chef, Peter Morgan-Jones, is sure to find a way.
- Frail elderly put new pressure on prisons to provide palliative care
- One third of elderly patients receive futile treatment before they die
- Symbolic works created with ink-filled syringe capture life and offer therapy
- The most intimate thing I’ve done in my life: Kylie’s story
- Vicarious trauma: a young nurse shares her experience