From Palliative Care Australia Stories about living, dying and Palliative Care
14 October 2015
Australian women with a life limiting breast cancer diagnosis will be better supported to understand and access palliative care, thanks to an international grant which will be used to develop a new toolkit.
- Frail elderly put new pressure on prisons to provide palliative care
- One third of elderly patients receive futile treatment before they die
- Symbolic works created with ink-filled syringe capture life and offer therapy
- The most intimate thing I’ve done in my life: Kylie’s story
- Vicarious trauma: a young nurse shares her experience