From Palliative Care Australia Stories about living, dying and Palliative Care
18 July 2017
As an artist, Margaret Ambridge offers exquisite insights into dying, human frailty, strength and love, all informed by her experiences working in palliative care. In September, her work will be exhibited at the Australian Palliative Care Conference in Adelaide.
- Frail elderly put new pressure on prisons to provide palliative care
- One third of elderly patients receive futile treatment before they die
- Symbolic works created with ink-filled syringe capture life and offer therapy
- The most intimate thing I’ve done in my life: Kylie’s story
- Vicarious trauma: a young nurse shares her experience