Sharing special memories during the holiday season
The holiday season can be a challenging time for those who have lost a loved one. Traditionally family and friends come together during this period so it can be trigger for memories and grief.
This holiday season, PCA wants you to share your memories and reflections of friends and loved ones on this page. It could be a memory of a special day, a tradition or thoughts about your loved one.
For more information about managing grief during the holiday season see our factsheet: Tips for Managing Grief During the Holiday Season
Any issues brought up by sharing a memory please contact any of the support services below:
- Australian Centre for Grief and Bereavement: 1300 664 786
- Beyond Blue: 1300 224 636
- Carers Australia: 1800 242 636
- Government social worker to explore your options 132 850
- Lifeline (24/7): 13 11 14
- Kids Helpline (24/7): 1800 55 1800
- Parentline: 1300 30 1300
- Mensline (24/7): 1300 78 99 78
- Sids and Kids Bereavement Support Line for parents who have lost a child (24/7): 1300 308 307