Paediatric Palliative Care National Action Plan Project Background Literature Review
The Paediatric Palliative Care National Action Plan Project (Project) team is excited to announce that the Paediatric Palliative Care Literature Review is now complete.
We would like to acknowledge the great work that the Queensland University of Technology (QUT) has undertaken to produce this Literature Review which is based on the aims and objectives of the Project.
QUT reviewed 369 pieces of literature specific to Paediatric Palliative care highlighting evidence in the following key areas
- Improving quality of services in the community and acute care
- Improving access to services
- Improving skills of the workforce, parents and carers
- Improving knowledge of palliative care across the community
- Improving collaboration between States/Territories and the Commonwealth
- Improving research and data collection
- Improving uptake of advanced care planning
- Improving dissemination of information
This work has resulted in a comprehensive publication which places us in an auspicious position to move forward with the development of the Paediatric Palliative Care National Action Plan.
We encourage you to take the time to read the Literature Review.
For more information on the Project, to get involved or for opportunities to share your experiences, please contact the Paediatric Palliative Care Project Team on firstname.lastname@example.org.