Palliative Care NSW – Professional Education Forum
Date: Friday 25 May 2018
Time: 8:30am for a 9:00am start
Location: Rooty Hill RSL Club, 33 Railway St Rooty Hill, Western Sydney.
The Palliative Care NSW Professional Education Forum is held annually in National Palliative Care Week during May. The Professional Education Day brings together clinicians to learn, talk and share on subjects relevant to palliative and end of life care.
- Dr Sally Greenaway who will reflect on palliative care in Western Sydney
- Helen Smith CNC will talk about what matters most
- Sue Hanson will update everyone on the Standards
- Dr Corallie Wales will speak about what people of CALD backgrounds really want when they are dying
- Coleen Carter will talk about Authorized Care Planning and more.