Palliative Care Tweetchat – 5 November
Palliative Care Australia invites everyone for another tweetchat on Thursday 5 November 2015 using the hashtag #PallANZ. The theme is “Let’s talk about death, baby!”
A tweetchat is designed to get the community talking about a certain topic or questions. Tweetchats need people to use the same hashtag so everyone can track what everyone is tweeting. A tweetchat is a great way to get a conversation started and hear from people from all over the world. To learn more about tweetchats and how they work click here.
See our previous tweetchat analytics from 8 October 2015 for World Hospice and Palliative Care Day.
- T1 Have you ever had a conversation about death or dying? How did it go? What went well? What could’ve been better?
- T2 Do you think talking about death and dying is important? Why or why not?
- T3 What stops us from talking about death and dying as a community, and as individuals?
- T4 What can we do to help us talk about death? As patients/carers/friends, doctors/nurses/clinicians, or as researchers/policymakers?
- CT means closing tweets. Give us your shout outs, announcements, and closing thought
When will the tweet chat be held?
- 7pm AEDT (Canberra, Sydney, Melbourne, Hobart)
- 6:30pm ACDT (Adelaide)
- 6pm AEST (Brisbane)
- 5:30pm ACST (Darwin)
- 4pm AWST (Perth)
- 9pm NZDT (Wellington, Auckland, Christchurch)
- Other time zones, including London/Dublin 8am, Hong Kong/Singapore 4pm
Who should participate in the tweetchat?
Anyone and everyone with an interest in these issues, including:
- Patients, families, carers
- Clinicians, researchers
- Managers, administrators, policymakers
- Other interested members of the community