Palliative Care Tweetchat – 28 January 2016
Palliative Care Australia invites everyone for the fourth tweetchat on Thursday 28 January 2016 using the hashtag #PallANZ. The theme is “Advance care planning.”
- T1 Advance care planning (ACP) means different things to different people – What does it mean to you?
- T2 How might advance care planning benefit people with life-limiting illness?
- T3 What are the challenges in providing opportunities for people to engage in advance care planning?
- T4 What can people in the #PallANZ community do to enable high quality advance care planning?
CT means closing tweets. Give us your shout outs, announcements, and closing thought
When will the tweet chat be held?
7pm AEDT (Canberra, Sydney, Melbourne, Hobart)
6:30pm ACDT (Adelaide)
6pm AEST (Brisbane)
5:30pm ACST (Darwin)
4pm AWST (Perth)
9pm NZDT (Wellington, Auckland, Christchurch)
Other time zones, including London/Dublin 8am, Hong Kong/Singapore 4pm
Who should participate in the tweetchat?
Anyone and everyone with an interest in these issues, including:
- Patients, families, carers
- Clinicians, researchers
- Managers, administrators, policymakers
- Other interested members of the community