PEPA Palliative Approach workshop
The Townsville Hospital Palliative Care Service are hosting a ‘PEPA Palliative Approach Workshop’, which is sponsored by Program of Experience in the Palliative Approach (PEPA). The CELC-T team will be attending to share some valuable resources, so we hope to see you there!
Date: 24th May 2022
Time: 8am – 4pm, registration from 7:30am
Location: Mercure Townsville, 166 Woolcock Street, Townsville
- Managing symptoms of patients dying of Covid-19
- Domestic Voilence and palliative care
- Good death, bad death – what is the difference?
- What do ants and maggots have in common with palliative care?
- Managing the palliative needs of dementia patients
- Rural/remote palliative care case study; and
- Building resilience – worn out, broken and fed up?