Palliative Care Tasmania - Information Sessions
Palliative Care Tasmania will be hosting 3 community events throughout the week which will be held in the North, Northwest, and South of Tasmania.
The FREE two-hour community information sessions bring together specialist services who will talk to you about a range of end-of-life considerations and be on hand to answer all your questions. Speakers vary at each event but may include:
- Council of the Ageing (Aged Care navigation and elder issues)
- Services Australia (Centrelink issues and finances)
- TPT Wealth (Estate planning)
- Li-Ve Tasmania (Healthy Dying)
- CANTEEN ( Support for young people )
- Legal Aid ( Legal end of life issues )
- Carers Gateway
- & Palliative Care.
Click here for more information