Canberra – NPCW – Parliamentary Friends End of Life Group
Parliamentary Friends of End of Life Care Group – What matters most?
Tuesday 22 May 2018 – Invitation only – Parliament House, Canberra
Palliative Care Australia and the Parliamentary Friends of End of Life Care Group will host a breakfast at Parliament House as part of National Palliative Care Week 2019 – theme: What matters most? Palliative care can make a difference.
This breakfast event will provide a great opportunity to network with some of the leading professionals in palliative care from across the country, discussing the opportunities to improve the future of palliative care in Australia. Speakers include:
- The Hon. Ken Wyatt AP MP, Minister for Aged Care and Indigenous Health and Member for Hasluck, WA
- Llew O’Brien MP, Deputy Nationals Whip and Member for Wide Bay, QLD
- The Hon Catherine King MP, Shadow Minister of Health and Member for Ballarat, VIC
- The Hon Greg Hunt MP, Minister for Health and Member for Flinders, VIC
- Mark Ella AM, Former Wallabies Captain and palliative care advocate
- Simon Warning – Marmaduke’s father and palliative care advocate
For more information, please email email@example.com