Palliative Care Tweetchat – 10 December
Palliative Care Australia invites everyone for the third tweetchat on Thursday 10 December 2015 using the hashtag #PallANZ. The theme is “Living with grief and loss.”
With the holiday season coming up it can be a challenging time for those experiencing grief. Grief and loss is something we will all face at different times throughout our lives. While living with grief and loss is a uniquely personal experience, we don’t have to endure it on our own. As a community, there are many ways that we can support each other. Join us to talk openly about living with grief and loss.
- T1 Have you experienced grief and loss? How would you describe it? And what did you need from those around you?
- T2 How do children live with grief and loss? How are they different from adults?
- T3 What kinds of support are there for people living with grief and loss in your community?
- T4 As a community and as individuals, how can we better support those living with grief and loss during the festive season?
- CT means closing tweets. Give us your shout outs, announcements, and closing thought
When will the tweet chat be held?
- 7pm AEDT (Canberra, Sydney, Melbourne, Hobart)
- 6:30pm ACDT (Adelaide)
- 6pm AEST (Brisbane)
- 5:30pm ACST (Darwin)
- 4pm AWST (Perth)
- 9pm NZDT (Wellington, Auckland, Christchurch)
- Other time zones, including London/Dublin 8am, Hong Kong/Singapore 4pm
Who should participate in the tweetchat?
Anyone and everyone with an interest in these issues, including:
- Patients, families, carers
- Clinicians, researchers
- Managers, administrators, policymakers
- Other interested members of the community