Palliative Care Australia National Awards 2015
Palliative Care Australia (PCA) announces the launch of the inaugural Palliative Care Australia National Awards 2015. The inaugural national awards are aimed at recognising innovation, teamwork and emerging talent in the palliative care sector. The awards recognise the efforts of those who support and care for people who are dying through public recognition of organisations and individuals who provide support and care to those people.
Nominations are now open with the winners being announced at the 13th Australian Palliative Care Conference Gala Dinner on Thursday 3 September 2015.
Entry is free and nominations will close on Friday 31 July 2015.
Winners in the individual category win $2000 towards professional development and free registration to the 2017 Australian Palliative Care Conference. In the two organisational categories $4000 will be awarded. To view the media release click here.
- Emerging Leader
- Emerging Researcher
- Outstanding Teamwork
- Innovation in Palliative Care
How to Nominate:
- Read the Palliative Care Australia National Awards 2015 document. Identify which awards you will submit nominations for.
- You must create a submission profile before you can make any nominations.
- To create a submission profile you will need to enter the following information about yourself:
- First name
- Last name
- Business hours phone
- Which PCA member organisation you are a member of
- Once you have created your submission profile, you can then submit nominations. You can submit more than one nomination for each award, however the nominees must be different.
- You will need the nomination to be validated by the nominee’s manager or supervisor.
- You will need the consent of the nominee to the nomination.