GPs and nurses can get immediate advice on symptom and pain management 24/7 by calling: 1300 668 908 or advance care planning advice from 8am – 8pm daily.
Decision Assist is an Australian Government funded project to improve access to appropriate and effective palliative care for ageing Australians.
- Austin Health
- Palliative Care Australia
- Flinders University
- Australian and New Zealand Society of Palliative Medicine
- Queensland University of Technology
- University of Queensland
- Leading Age Services Australia
- Aged and Community Services Australia
Decision Assist – Palliative Care support for Aged Care – The Aged Care Channel trailer
Screening on Wednesday 29th July 2015 at 2:15pm EST to 2:45pm EST. Register here: http://www.acctv.co/au/decisionassist/