Sydney – Australian Grief and Bereavement Conference 2018
Date: 6-10 August 2018
Location: Novotel Manly Pacific, Manly, Sydney, Australia
In 2018, the Australian Grief and Bereavement Conference travels to Sydney, Australia and picturesque Manly will set the stage for it’s third Conference on Grief and Bereavement. This dynamic professional development opportunity brings together a diverse range of well-known international keynote speakers alongside local presentations, pre-conference workshops, social networking events and all the fun Manly has to offer.
Keynote presenters include:
Dr Donna Schuurman, Dr Wendy Lichtenthal, Dr Birgit Wagner, Professor Richard Bryant AC and Professor Joan Beaumont.
- Program Launch and Registration opened: 27 April 2018
- Sponsorship and Exhibition Prospectus available: 10 May 2018
- Early Bird Conference Registration closes: 30 May 2018
- Call for presentation submissions closes: 15 June 2018
- Third Australian Grief and Bereavement Conference: 6-10 August 2018
Click here for more information